"default point size" not working (OSX version, and Windows version when running on Mac via Parallels)

If you are allergic to bug trackers, you can post here any remarks, issues and potential bugs you encounter
mapdeep

"default point size" not working (OSX version, and Windows version when running on Mac via Parallels)

Post by mapdeep »

Installed latest CC Mac version (2.6.1) on OS 10.10.5:
When I press the plus or minus button when changing the default point size, i get the spinning beachball while the program freezes for a few seconds. If I hover over the plus sign, I actually start to zoom in.

Installed latest CC for Windows (2.6.1) on Mac via Parallels:
When I go to press the plus or minus button to change the default point size, the plus and minus sign along with the label "default point size" all disappear.

I have not tried installing CC on my Mac via boot camp - not sure if I should expect this approach to fix anything?
daniel
Site Admin

Re: "default point size" not working (OSX version, and Windows version when running on Mac via Parallels)

Post by daniel »

Yes this is a Mac OS specific issue (probably an issue with Qt 5). See https://github.com/cloudcompare/trunk/issues/223.

Let's hope the next version will fix this :)
Daniel, CloudCompare admin